We are working with a leading main contractor who are looking to recruit an experienced Site Engineer who has worked on schemes up to £40m in value.The company have a long, successful history in the North West and have ambitious growth plans that are realistic given their presence on a number of key public sector Frameworks together with good relationships with many of the leading private sector clients/developers.
They operate in a number of sectors including; Healthcare, Education, Residential, Leisure, Industrial and Blue Light on projects up to the value of £70m.
• Setting out site
• Ensuring designs are applied correctly
• Revision of drawings, ensuring that designs adhere to building regulations
• Ensuring health and safety adhered to when required
• Responsible for the organisation of materials as necessary
• Liaising with sub-contractors and the management team
• Regular liaison with the client, maintaining relationships and ensuring the progression of the project
• Interfacing with the design team
Experience / Qualifications
Applicants must be competent engineers with a solid building background, having worked on large scale schemes. The successful applicant must be willing to travel the region working on various projects.
• First Aid Certificate
This is a good opportunity for an ambitious individual to join a reputable, long established, successful business with a growing workload who can offer career progression and stimulating working environment.